Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week Number Fourty Eight

Week Number 48 ( November 10th > November 16th)

Well...it's Thursday and I haven't done squat except walk the dogs every day. Got a major tooth-ache, and can't schedule a root canal until the 21st? Oh the pain and agony!
Miss Civil got the girls back today, but I managed to walk them before they left.
Got school next week,so there goes another week shot to hell!

Friday Nov. 14th
The darn tooth got to hurting so bad they managed to squeeze me in early Friday morning and do the root canal a week early.

No running this week!

3 comments:

luvmyharleydoggison said...

Maybe you can get back into sometime in December... :)

Lesley Looper said...

How did the root canal go? Hope you're on the mend and back to running soon!

Uncivil said...

Hey Sis & Lesley
I'm not worthy to hang out with you gals. I'm a wuss. Don't know what's wrong with me and my running motivation?