Monday, April 7, 2008

Week Number Seventeen

Week Number 17 ( April 6th > 12th )

Sunday April 6th

Work on the yard and build a "lean-to" off the back of my shed all day long. Sweating my old arse off, pretty much the whole time.
Finally get out to Barbados Blvd about 8:20 and run 2 miles walk 1/2 mile. Wore slam out!
Monday April 7th
Come home after work and finish up fastening the roof on the "lean-to". Haul off some debri, then come back and wash the mold off the vinyl siding of the shed with clorox mixture.
Too damn tired, wore out, and sore to run tonight. Take a hot bath and a valium. Hopefully it will make me sleep peacefully tonight
Tuesday April 8th
Work in the yard after work till I get a good sweat. Then go to Barbados Blvd and walk 1 mile, run 2 miles, and walk 1 mile.
Wednesday April 9th


Go to Barbados Blvd and walk 1 mile, run 2 miles, and walk 1 mile.

Thursday & Friday April 10th & 11th

Taking two whole rest days before the big 5K at Oak Island tomorrow!

Saturday April 12th

5 K at Oak Island. I think I'll do a separate post on the 5 K

Ran 6 miles and walked 4.5 miles for the week not counting the 5K.

3 comments:

luvmyharleydoggison said...

okay - looks like Saturday is the "BIG" day.... :)

Lesley Looper said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'm going to give my 5K a try, but will be taking it easy.

Uncivil said...

Hey sis-in-law
I'll try to keep up with you for a little ways. Then you and Scott can wait for me to cross the finish line about 5 or 10 minutes behind you.

Lesley

Good luck to you too, and please take it easy on that knee. I was limping on mine yesterday, but it feels better today. If it's not my knee hurting, it's my hip, but I'm not going to let that stop me. I guess it just goes with old age?