Monday, June 16, 2008

Week Number Twenty Seven

Week Number 27 ( June 15th > June 21st )

Sunday June 15th
Also Father's Day, and Baby Bro's B-Day
Had lunch at Buffalo Wild wings to celebrate w/family.
Sis-in-law and Baby Bro have shamed me into running today by calling me the "Runless Redneck". They're putting in the miles and I'm getting slack.
But......I'm losing weight? I'm going to claim 199 pounds and holding for now. Been fluctuating between 197 and 200 for a week now.
Finally getting below 200 pounds and it feels good.
Sis-in-law says it's all the hanging upside down that I have been doing on the inversion table.
She says " all the shit is running out my ears while I'm upside down"!
Go to Barbados Blvd. Run 2 miles, and walk it off for a mile! Oh, and I hung upside down for several minutes before and after the run.
Monday June 16th
It's hot as hell outside and I need to recover from yesterday's run, so yeah....I'm "Runless" today!
Tuesday June 17th
Go to Barbados Blvd , run 2 miles, walk 1/2 mile
Very hot and humid!
Wednesday June 18th
Cross-training. Ha ha....
Haul & spread mulch with wheelbarrow & pitchfork for a couple hours.
Thursday June 19th
Got the dogs back today. YAY!!!!!
Take them to Barbados Blvd with the stroller. Walk 1/2 mile, run 2 miles, walk 1 mile.
Cuzzin mark in the hospital.
Got 3 stints put in arteries around his heart! Went to see him tonight w/Dad. Ate Liver and onions at K&W also.
Friday June 20th
Rest Day.
Saturday June 21st
Run 5k at the Blueberry Festival in Burgaw!
Deserves a separate post.
Totals for the week are 9.1 miles run, 3miles walked

6 comments:

luvmyharleydoggison said...

Hey Bro-In-Law.......it's Monday the 16th...not Tuesday....I think maybe some of your brain is running out of your ears as well.... ha ha!!!
.............
Congrats on the "one-derland"

Uncivil said...

OK I corrected my brainlessness!!!!
One-derland??????

luvmyharleydoggison said...

yeah - under 200....now in the 100's......

luvmyharleydoggison said...

At least you did something today....I didn't!

luvmyharleydoggison said...

It's now Thursday...hope you're out running somewhere... :)

Uncivil said...

Yep sis......I ran my 2 miler!!!!Thanks for the motivation!!!!!!!
I'm ready for Saturday!!!!!