Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week Number Fourty Three

Week Number 43 ( October 6th > 12th)

Monday Oct. 6th

Run 2 miles, walk a mile. Starting out light because I was so slack last week.

Tuesday Oct. 7th

Miss Civil brought me the girls a couple days early. Took them to the river for a walk then to Barbados later on for another walk. It was nice and cool. Perfect running weather, but decided to take it easy on these old bones.

Wednesday Oct. 8th

Took Ab & Em w/me and met Dad down at the river w/his new dog "Tot"! I can't believe I forgot my camera? Maybe I'll do a post on her later?

Then took the dogs w/me to Barbados and run/walk 2.5 miles with the dog stroller. Thanks for fixin' it dad. It's a little squeaky but I'll lube the axel tomorrow and that should clear it up.

Thursday Oct. 9th
Raining a little managed to take the girls to the river & Barbados for two separate walks between showers.

Friday Oct. 10th

Take the girls to Barbados, run / walk 2.5 miles. Cut short by light rain.

Saturday Oct. 11th

Raining a.m.

Didn't run Sunday either.....gettin' slack?

No comments: