Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week Number Fourty Six

Week Number 46 ( October 27th - November 2nd)

Monday Oct. 27th
Walk dogs at River w/Dad & Tot. Really windy and cold. Then try to run. Only made it one mile in the cold wind and said the hell with it!

Tuesday Oct. 28th
Walk dogs at River w/Dad & Tot.

Wednesday Oct. 29th
Walk dogs at River w/Dad & Tot. Then go running. Run 2 miles, walk 1 mile. First mile with dogs in the stroller and last mile on my own. It was rather cool outside. Emily was shivering so I put them in the minivan after the first mile.

Thursday Oct. 30th
Walk dogs at River w/Dad & Tot. Miss Civil decided to let me keep the girls through this weekend. I'll take all the extra days with them I can get.

Friday Oct. 31st
Walk dogs at River w/Dad & Tot. Then we went out to eat some fresh Spot at Carolina BBQ. Belly too full to run!!!! Back home and turn off the lights to hide from the trick or treaters. Bed early.

Saturday Nov. 1st
Run 2 miles, walk 1 mile, with dogs in the stroller. Walked them at the river too!

Sunday Nov. 2nd
Didn't run today. Fish fry at Baby bro's.

Saturday

3 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Glad you're still getting out there! Sometimes the weather makes it challenging, for sure.

luvmyharleydoggison said...

Hey Bro-in-law:
You asked if I'd been sick....you knew why I was sick right?

Uncivil said...

Lesley
I'm still trying to get my old arse out there shug!LOL!
Sis-n-law is doing her best to keep me movin.

Sis
No ma'am......I didn't know why you were sick? I only assumed you were sick from your blog posts?
Do tell......shoot me an email!