Monday, December 17, 2007

Week Number One

Week number 1 (Dec 16th 07 > Dec 22nd 07)

I'll be doing this weekly, so as not to have too many posts! I will post from day to day but will udate/edit as I go through out the week.

Also....this is a rednecks journal.......rednecks will talk about their cholesterol intake and bodily functions.......so that being said....readers beware?

Sunday Dec 16th 07

Up early for a Heart stopper breakfast at What's Cook'n!
Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns,toast, and coffee

Wait a couple hours for food to settle while washing clothes,cleaning up dog hair,etc

Warm up with 3 sets of 30 reps with 26 pound kettlebell swings! Try Hindu pushups and other various exercises but my injured right shoulder has that on hold for now!

Run one mile just under 13 minutes. Walk another 2.5 miles with a few short burst of runs scattered through out. Damn?...sounds like the weather channel?
I did the whole shee-bang in around 50 minutes!

Drank a little pedialyte to rehydrate

Only had an apple for lunch! Feeling guilty about breakfast, and not to mention that I am constipated today!

Had a spiral ham sandwich for supper. Snuck in a few Hershy's kisses and minatures later on!

Monday Dec 17th 07

Liver Pudding and egg sandwich with iced tea from Piggly Wiggly for Breakfast!

Still constipated!

Bossman brought in some chocolate iced pound cake that his wife and little girl made. I made a pig out of myself of course!

Logan's Road House for lunch.
6 ounce sirloin, salad, baked potato, sour dough rolls, iced tea

Get off work 15 minutes late and head into town for gift cards. Decide to go down to Wrightsville Beach Park and walk the loop while I'm in town.

Forgot my tennis shoes (that's redneck for "New Balance" running shoes)
Got to the park and all of a sudden........I'm not constipated anymore?
Barely made it to the latrine! The toilet was motion sensor activated for flushing! It was malfunctioning.
I swear it flushed over a dozen times on it's own while I was sitting there. There's gonna be a water shortage because of it, I'm sure!

Get my composure and start walking! It's cold and windy! Forgot chapstick?
Manage to walk the 2.5 mile loop in 39 minutes with my steeltoed redwing boots, Levis, and field jacket.
Just in time to hit the latrine again! Glad it didn't hit me at the half way mark!
I did some serious spray painting of the toilet again, and the motion sensor did it's thing again! I swear I believe it's gonna be on "Candid Camera" ? It kept flushing on it's own like about two dozen courtesy flushes or something, like it was a living thing and it was in agony!

Ok....I get my composure again and head home! Now I got chapped lips on both ends?

Too scared to eat supper!

Tuesday Dec 18th 07

Bodily functions back to normal!

Liver Pudding and egg sandwich with iced tea from Piggly Wiggly for Breakfast!

Andy's Cheesburger & Fry w/iced tea for lunch

Went to Razor Ray's and got my ears lowered after work!

Forgot to take my darn tennis shoes to work with me again! Had to plod along in my steel toed boots!

Walk 2.5 miles around the Burgaw Cemetary near our office! Talked on the cell phone with friends and family just about the whole way and lost track of time and laps. Every body kept asking why I was breathing so hard and I told them I was walking and talking! I was walking as fast as I could too! Plus it's not flat ground there either, plenty of gentle slopes! I hate to try to run in steel toes!

Starving my ass off on the way home! I could eat a skunk boiled in kerosene I was so hungry!

Come home and scarf down a Spiraled ham sandwich with some Gatorade while nuking my "Grean Giant Simply Steam Broccoli & Carrots" in the microwave!

Finished that off with some "Chicken in a Biskit" crackers with some Colby Jack cheese and a glass of local Duplin County Christmas wine. OK...OK...a few glasses of Christmas wine!

exchanged emails with ex-wife about bodily functions!!!!

Wednesday Dec 19th 07

Dad turned 73 today! I left his Burfday/Gift card on his front porch before I headed of to work.

Liver Pudding and egg sandwich with iced tea from Piggly Wiggly for Breakfast!

Brought the Kettlebell to work with me today and did I don't know how many hundreds of reps of the basic swing?

Union Pacific Sub,chips,pickles, and iced tea for lunch.

Get off work and go by the Burgaw Cemetary!
Walk 1.2 miles just under 20 minutes.....then run 1 mile in 12 minutes flat....then walk another 1.4 miles..........30 kettlebell swings...stretch!

Stopped by Dad's on way home. His girlfriend is taking him out to eat tonight!!!!Booty call!!!!!LOL!!!!Just kidding!

Dad turned me on to some killer fudge that a friend made for him!

Come home and nuke some "Lean Cusine Glazed Chicken & Rice" & some "Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese"!

Washin'clothes & bloggin'

Thursday Dec 20th 07

Liver Pudding and egg sandwich with iced tea from Piggly Wiggly for Breakfast!

Lunch; Spiraled Ham Sandwich, Fried chicken leg & thigh, Broccoli & Cheese, Choc.Chip Cookie

Rest Day......Go get my girls

Supper; Spiraled Ham Sandwich

Bed early

Friday Dec 21th 07

Training has taken a drastic turn for the worse today! I don't have a treadmill, and the weather is crappy!
It's raining and the dogs don't even want to go outside! So, instead I'm bloggin' and drinkin' at Uncivil!I did manage to pull off a 1.5 mile walk with the girls!

Saturday Dec 22nd 07

Mom's Birthday (73)........called her and she got my card!

Still recovering from my wild night on my other blog!

Up early for a Heart stopper breakfast at What's Cook'n!
2 eggs over easy,grits, bacon,biscuit,tea and coffee.

Bodily functions are way out of whack! Been on the "Throne" all morning!

Decided to go for a run!!!!I think I was still drunk?



Fruit of The Looms before one mile run!


Fruit of The Looms after one mile run!


You guess what happened?





Weekly totals of only 3 one mile runs, and 12.6 miles of fast walking

12 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

What's a Hindu pushup?!

Uncivil said...

Lesley
I figure a picture is worth a thousand words, so I edited the post with links to the Hindu Pushup & also Kettlebells!

Lesley Looper said...

Thanks for the pictures! Both look like a great workout! :-P I've been eyeing some kettlebells at the gym a bit suspiciously--didn't know what they were or what a person would do with them! I need to do some strength training terribly (especially upper body), so maybe I'll give them a try.

kim said...

The kettlebells (kettleballs?) scare me! I could never do that. My arms get sore just watching the video!

Uncivil said...

Lesley
The basic Kettlebell swing is one of my favorite exercises now. I just discovered them from a gal's blog at Lejeune. She is a certified Kettlebell instructor.
Only been doing it a few weeks!

Kim
Really? I feel it in my core and upper legs the most?

Lesley Looper said...

I felt it in my thighs too! Didn't do it long enough to feel in in my core, but my arms noticed ;-)

Uncivil said...

Lesley
I'm only using the 26 pounder! Wan't to make sure it's not going to bother my back before I purchase a 35 pounder.
I've been rather slack since pulling the wine drinking stunt Friday! Still recovering, and scared to get too far from the house if you know what I mean!!LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Nice panties!!

Uncivil said...

Southstar
Are you makin' fun of my Man Panties?

Anonymous said...

Yes....You could actually market those for the people who cannot decide between full coverage and commando!!

Anonymous said...

I showed my Grandmama, my Mama and Velvet this and we were crying because we were laughing so hard!! (This was after we explained "Commando" to Grandmama!!)

Uncivil said...

SouthStar
Oh Lawdy.......ya done drug Grandmama, ya Mom, and Velvet into this?

Yeah.......give em my recipe for Commando shorts,drink 3 1/2 bottles of wine followed the next morning by a one mile run without bringin' your toilet paper or pocket knife.

My little brother said "what if you couldn't have found a patch of woods to hide in?"
I said " well it was right near that guy's house that works on Dad's lawnmower. I reckon I could of slid in there between a couple of mowers and let it rip?"

He said...."man I'd a crapped in my pants before I did that"!

I said "yeah?........I'd like to see you walk a mile back to the house after that?"
"My luck.....somebody would a stopped me and asked directions?"