Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week Number Nine

Week Number 9 ( Feb 10th > Feb 16th )

Sunday Feb 10th

Went to bed coughing and woke up coughing. I've been feeling under the weather for almost four weeks, and it finally came to a head last night. I've been coughing to the point of almost throwing up.
Stay inside all day except to venture out for egg drop soup at Jungs, only to find out they were closed. So I went to the Jade Garden and got broccoli and shrimp plate to go.
Monday Feb 11th
Called in for a sick day. My throat feels like it's been doused with battery acid! The coughing fits are finally getting fewer and farther between. Had a good friend bring me some egg drop soup from Jungs around lunch time. I made it last until supper. It feels so good on my throat.
I hate being sick around the dogs, and I hope I don't give them any germs. This was supposed to be Miss Civil's weekend to have them but something came up? They don't understand why I don't take them out for their walks.
Tuesday Feb 12th
Another sick day from work. My abs feel like I've been doing the abs of steel workouts from all the coughing. Woke up this morning with a bloody nose. Must have busted a blood vessel during the night with all the coughing?
I've got my order in for more egg drop soup from Jungs.
The dogs are starting to get restless. They can only lie around with my sick ass for so long. I'm gonna have to bundle up and take them on a short walk.
Stay home and get well the rest of the week!
No workouts this week! Nadda! Nothing!

4 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Glad to hear you're gonna rest and get well!

Chris said...

Hey there. Who is your family in Wallace? Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Chinese Food is an amazing thing, isn't it?

Lesley Looper said...

Hey Jimmy, how are you feeling?

Uncivil said...

Hi Lesley
I finally started back running today after a two week break! It feels good to sweat again!