Monday, February 4, 2008

Week Number Eight

Week Number 8 ( Feb 3rd > Feb 9th )

Sunday Feb 3rd

Go to the Crest Fitness Center with a friend and run/walk on their treadmill for 50 minutes. Took me 50 minutes to go only 3 miles!
Monday Feb 4th
Feelin' like crap. Walk the dogs at the river a little over a half mile. That was it. I think that head cold is trying to jump back on me?
Tuesday Feb 5th
Walk dogs at Barbados Blvd 1/2 mile, then load em up in the stroller & run 1/2 mile, walk 1/2 mile, run 1/2 mile ,walk 1/2mile. I just don't have any energy at all, and can't even make myself focus on anything at work or at home? I had to make myself do that little bit!
Wednesday Feb 6th
Walk the dogs at the river for about 3/4 mile. Still feelin miserable. Couldn't muster the mental energy for the run. What a waste of some beautiful weather?
Thursday Feb 7th
Walk dogs at river for 1/2 mile. Then take them down to Barbados Blvd and put them in the jogging stroller. Run first mile in just under 14 minutes. Walk 1/2 mile. Run the second mile in just over 12 minutes. Walk 1/2 mile. Hopefully I'm coming out of my funk?
Friday Feb 8th
Woke up coughing and hacking this morning. I've had several people comment at how tired I look? Walked the dogs at the river for 3/4 mile.
I decided not to run today cause so many people have mentioned that I look like death warmed over ?
Took some "Theraflu" tonight! Maybe I'll run tomorrow?
Saturday Feb 9th
Still coughing! Take dogs to Barbados Blvd and walk them for 1/2 mile. Then load them up in the stroller. Abigail was actually ready to get in the stroller, like she was tired or something?
Run 1 mile, walk 1 mile, run 1/2 mile, walk 1/2 mile! I was coughing like crazy when I got through? Come home and soak in the tub. Was coughing to the point that I thought I was going to throw up on two different occasions?
Totals for another weak week!!!
Run 4.5 miles, walk around 10 miles

3 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Were you able to get out and enjoy the nice weather yesterday? It was a beautiful day here, temps in the 70s!

Keep on keepin' on!

Uncivil said...

Hey Lesley
Thanks for the motivation.I sure wish I would have had the mental energy to get out and run in that gorgeous weather we had Wednesday.
I don't know what kind of illness I have? I can make it to work, but feel just down right miserable for days now?
Thankfully I seemed to make a little progress today. It'll get better.
I'm off to check your blog now!

Cheers!

Lesley Looper said...

Commendable totals for the week, considering that nasty cough! You're gonna be passing everybody once you're 100%!