Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week Number Twelve

Week Number 12 ( March 2nd > March 8th )

Sunday March 2nd

Take dogs to the river and walk them 1/2 mile. Then to Barbados Blvd and run 2 miles, walk 1 mile while pushing dogs in the stroller.
Monday March 3rd


Take dogs to the river and walk them 1/2 mile. Then to Barbados Blvd and load them up in the stroller. Walk 1 mile, then run 2 miles, & walk 1 mile while pushing dogs in the stroller.

Total so far ; 4miles run, 4 miles walked

Tuesday March 4th

Just tired today? Only walked the dogs a 1/2 mile at the river.

Wednesday March 5th

Miss civil got the girls today:(

Go to Barbados Blvd and run two miles and walk a mile .

Thursday March 6th through Saturday March 8th

My right knee is starting to bother me. This is my bad knee from an old injury, and I'm not sure if the running or the stertching exercises are what have made it tender. It doesn't hurt to put weight on it. But it hurts when I lift the leg up off the ground?

Anyway I have decided to give it a few days break since the weather is so wet and windy!



Total for the week ; 6 miles run, 5.5 miles walked

3 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Ok, just keep running circles round me now! :) Keep up the good work. You'll be smokin' in the 5K in no time!

luvmyharleydoggison said...

That was a good time for ya! Keep it up! You going to do the 5k with us? I'm going to register on April 1st.
Let me know.

Uncivil said...

Sis
I think you meant to leave that comment under week 14? Of course I will run it with you guys....er about 10 minutes behind you guys!!!LOL!!!!!