Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week Number Twenty Two

Week Number 22 ( May 11th > May 17th )

Sunday May 11th Mother's Day
I took Mom to Ihop with some good friends early this morning. We came home and napped through the lunch time rain storm.
Little bro came over and had Pizza for supper durring the hail storm!




No running today!!!!!

Monday May 12th & Tuesday 13th

Had another good friend of the family pass away Saturday. Spent Monday night at the funeral home visit and Tuesday afternoon at the funeral. This is the third funeral I've been to in just 2 months and went to one back in January too.

Didn't really feel like I was up to a run.

Wednesday May 14th

I have no energy at all. Took mom out to Texas Roadhouse. Miss Civil came and got the girls a day early....bummer:(

The week is almost half over and I haven't done jack Schitt? I'm going to bed!

Thursday May 15th

Got distracted again. Took mom out to Rock-Ola Cafe for supper and we met some dear family friends out there and had a great time. Went by and checked out their new house. So I still haven't made it on a run yet.

On a good note. I recieved my .....

Teeter Hang Ups EP-850 Flex Technology Inversion Table

today!


I've been studying it for a while and finally bought one on the Home Shopping Network.

Wikipedia has a good article on Inversion Therapy.

And also some other good info.

History of Inversion

&

Inversion Benifits

It took me quite some time to get it out of the box and figure out how to put it together. I actually broke a sweat putting it together? Stress maybe?

Then I watched the video and figured out how to set it up for my height and level of use. Then used it for several minutes at a time before bed



Friday May 16th

I finally ran today!!!!!Yay!!!!...It's almost been a whole week. I did inversion this morning when I woke up.

Then I did several minutes before my run and after.

I went to Barbados Blvd and ran 2 miles and walked a mile.

Saturday May 17th

Go to Barbados Blvd after some serious inversion. Walk 1/2 mile, run 1 mile, walk 1/2 mile, run 1 mile, walk 1/2 mile.

Come home and do some more inversion after stretching. I love my new inversion table!

Total for the week : Run 4 miles, walk 2.5 miles

2 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Nice way to end the week, Jimmy! I look forward to hearing more about your new machine, too.

Uncivil said...

Thanks Lesley
I'm addicted to that machine now! Couldn't imagine life without it?